August 28, 2012

How Could I Forget

We also have a new addition to the family. 
Shes female.
Beautiful
Ridgeback cross Bullmastif 
and her name is 
SAI

This is Sai, You may think what a strange name . Your right . The debate for her name lasted around about an hour. Me, Josh, Bonnie and Braidyn all sat around debating what to call her. 
Braidyn liked the name JAPANESE . I obviously disagreed.
Me and Bonnie liked the name Ellie. 
Then the man of the house said shes called Sai, like bonsai ( his favorite plant)
We couldn't disagree. 

The story behind her goes like this. I was in the pet store buying a female rat for Miss Roses'birthday. In the pet store window was this little lady. 
Now I am a complete sucker for puppies especially at pet stores as I can not stand them all locked up. I saw her and immediately texted the main man, he said no. So I sent him  very long text about how I really wanted her, im paying for her, and I to be honest he has no say in the matter my money, my choices, my love. 

She is such a beautiful dog. Her favorite thing to do is lie on you and snuggle her head into you neck  Which i know in due time she will be far to big to do, so like any new mum I am lapping up the attention.
 


We can not forget the other man of the house who loves Sai, Jumbo. He is our little man with a big dogs attitude. He is gorgeous. so soft and gentle. My little teddy bear 



No comments:

Post a Comment