August 28, 2012

M.I.A

Wow have I been missing in action. I guess that what happens when you body decides to have a hissy fit and hate.
So as you all know I've been having troubles with my body but guess what , despite three weeks ago being diagnosed with pleurisy ...... I HAD SURGERY ! Yay ! 

No seriously this is the best thing ever to have happen to me . However the down side is i have to wait another six weeks for the results, god knows why ! 

What else has happened. My OH turned 30. The boy turned 6, the girl turned 9. A lot of birthday parties where held here . I even made multi-coloured jelly cups which went down a treat :) 

Today I started "TOH 20 day Challenge" of tidying up my house. However we are in the midst of renovating. 
The laundry is finally getting done today, as my OH and I finally bought a new washing machine. Living without one fore the past two weeks has been hell. The laundry mat around the corner gained a lot of money from us. 
We bought a combined dryer washer, and I've heard good and bad reviews , to counteract the bad reviews I got an extra 5 year warranty on it. That way anything does go wrong well HA HA I have warranty ! 

Hmmm what else is new .... my parents are having another child should be here in 5 weeks. So excited for them. Also my sister in law in pregnant with a little girl she is due in December. So many babies being born is like a huge baby boom. Could it be down to fifty shades of grey as every cult person is saying.... don't be so god damn ridiculous ! 

On the last part of my ramblings I will be posting daily due to the fact I now have a desktop computer, the worst part about it is the fact I keep doing so many spelling errors as the keyboard is in american not English :( 

Priority number one: change keyboard setting :) 
Well i shall plan a new blog everyday filled with awesome things. 
New me here I come 

Jade 



No comments:

Post a Comment