February 27, 2012

Back to uni I go..

Let's start off with the fact I am typing this on my iPhone ! Secondly I am 2 hours early for my lecture :( thirdly this is getting typed up in blogger app.

Okay so it's my first day back at uni. I am kind of nervous as I need to fully get a gpa of a 7 to boost my current lame gpa of a 3 :(

So I thought I'd write somethings I've learnt today before the lecture has even started :

1. Wearing a bag with metal straps leads to huge disgusting red/white welts in shoulder, due to bag beig to heavy.
2. Use a different bag.
3. When getting a coffee do not point out that using a rucksack is worse due to bouncing in bum. Will result in seedy coffee guy looking at said bum and calling it a "nice booty"
4. Don't arrive early for uni ever again as you will sit in lecture hall bored and alone, contemplating If you chose the right seat out the 500 frees ones to pick out of.
5. Don't wear shorts too uni as you spend your entire walk trying to hoist them down so you do not look like a skank with the four butcheek syndrome.

Anyway my prof is here now best seem clever and talk my way to an A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment