February 23, 2012

Hey Guys ,
Sorry I have not posted in a while I have been in and out of hospital . Gotta love having ovaries that do not like to produce eggs but rather produce cysts !!

Anyways im on heaps of medication ( for the rest of my life) so I should be on the mend. On the talk of medication i would like to point out i feel like a little old lady who needs her weekly pill packet to tell her what pills to take for the day. Who'd have thought, at 21 i'd basically be told it could be hard for me to bear children.

"Awesome whilst your at it why dont you rip off my boobs as clearly you have just taken what makes a woman a woman away from me!!"

On a much lighter note, I got a whole week off work. Which has allowed me to do alot of thinking. I go back to university on monday. I am very nervous. Its going to be a hectic schedule, it will look something like this :

5am- wake up
5:30am- Get J up with his coffee and make sure lunch is out
6am- Get the kids up with breakfast , send J to work.
6:30am- make sure kids are cleaned and dressed ready for school. Then finally I can get ready
7am- Make sure I am dressed uni bag is packed (or if am going to work lunches packed for me)
7:30am- make sure everything in the house is how it should be, the kids have everything they need I have everything I need.
8am - LEAVE
9-5pm: work or uni
6pm- come home, hoping the kids have done there homework and dinner is at least on.
7pm- dinner time
8pm- kids bed time
9pm- my bedtime

As you can see it gets less detailed as in between involves preparing lunches making dinners cleaning . But that will be the basic daily life of me. By basic I mean that is the minimum that I will be doing .

I also so forgot with all my negativity happening in this post lets have something absolutely awesome :
I PASSED MY CITIZEN TEST ! ! !

So on the 22nd March I will get a little certificate that will say:
"G'day mate, you are no longer a tea drinking geeza, but a true blue aussie."
:) Today I will be decluttering the clothes. Oh and a little bit of shopping :)
May even do a few posts of random pictures ..
Have a good day now
x

No comments:

Post a Comment